Ring terminals or eyelet terminals, are available for a wide range of wire and stud sizes. Used for termination of wires, our ring terminals are made from pure electrolytic copper and Grade A crimping vinyl.
Use our ring terminals where an insulated barrel is necessary and desirable. Our terminal consists of a butted seam part with flared, rigid molded polyvinyl chloride. The ring terminal is securely attached and funneled for easy wire entry.
Made by the company, our ring terminals provide a variety of design features assuring consistently effective, reliable performance and easy installation.
- Ring terminal insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Our ring terminals are industry standard color-coded to indicate wire size range.
- Our vinyl insulated ring terminals are Electro-tin plated for corrosion resistant.
- Funneled chamfered entrance for easy wire insertion into ring terminal.
- Annealed for maximum strength.
- A full crimping barrel length of 1/4” or longer is standard on all of our eyelet terminals.
- Ring terminals have a deep internal “V” groove to promote wire grip and current flow.
- The Injection-molded insulation on our 3M ring terminals are the highest quality in the industry.
- Open-end design on our ring terminals permits visual inspection of wire location before and after crimping.
- Our ring terminals insulators are rated at a continuous operating temperature range from -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C).
- All ring terminals are UL listed and CSA Certified for 600V building wire and 1,000V signs and lighting fixtures (luminaries).
Made in the USA