Fully Insulated 16-14 ga. Nylon Male Push On Connector. .250 (1/4") tab width
Fully Insulated Push-on Terminals come in a variety of names such as Nylon Male and Female Disconnects, or Fully Insulated Male and Female Connectors.
By whatever name, our fully insulated 12-10 gauge male and female disconnects resists higher temperatures and deformation than vinyl insulated push-on terminals. Rated to 600 volts.
- The push on male housing fits entirely outside the female to form a fully insulated in-line splice.
- Fully insulated 16-14 gauge nylon connectors help prevent shorting or flash over when disconnected with power on.
- Our male disconnects have a "See Through" nylon insulator color coded to industry standards.
- See through nylon insulation allows for inspection of connection after crimping.
- Fully insulated .250 male push-on is used to mate with 3M T-Taps
- Our 16-14 gauge nylon male disconnects meet or exceed UL and CSA standards.
- All fully insulated male push ons are genuine 3M parts.
- Made in the USA