4" Nylon Cable Tie
Bundle Diameter: .875
Maximum Load Strength: 18 lbs.
Available in Black or Natural
Cable ties go by different names. They can also be called wire ties, nylon tie wraps, zip ties, plastic ties, tie wraps, nylon ties, and even several more. Whatever the name, they are an inexpensive, quick, and easy way to bundle wires and cable together.
Our full inventory of durable, top quality zip ties here at Crowbar Electrical Parts includes a great selection of miniature cable ties, standard cable ties, heavy duty cable ties and much more—so finding the perfect cable tie solution to meet your specific needs is fast and easy!
Made of durable nylon, our 4" black cable ties are UV rated for long lasting outdoor use. Cable tie tensile strength range is rated to 18 lbs.
All of our cable ties are made in the U.S.A. and where applicable, are Military Standard.
Cable ties are an inexpensive, quick and easy way to bundle wire and cable together.
- All 4" nylon ties meet military standards and specifications.
- Made with strong and resilient Type 66 nylon material.
- Bent tip for easier pick up, insertion and pull-up.
- Tie wraps are resistant to a wide range inorganic and organic substances.
- All nylon wire ties meet or exceed and standards.
Made in the USA