Nylon Clamp 1/8"
Nylon cable clamps can also be called nylon clamps, cable clamps, or wire clamps. Whatever name they go by, secure cable, convoluted tubing, wires, hoses or split wire loom with these high quality nylon cable clamps.
- Molded in the open position for easy assembly, nylon cable clamps are tough, resilient, light weight, and resist aging.
- Nylon clamp mounting hole is 13/64" in diameter.
- Cable clamps are molded of nylon for resistance against corrosion, salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease and common solvents.
- Nylon cable clamp is made with strong and resilient Type 66 nylon material.
- All wire clamps are available in Black or Natural.
- Nylon clamps are and approved.
Made in the USA