18 gauge Primary Wire GPT
- 18 Guage Primary GPT (General Purpose Thermoplastic Insulated) Wire goes by many names including primary electrical wire, gpt wire, hook-up wire, gpt automotive wire, automotive primary wire, auto electric wire, primary wire, auto wire, and GPT hook up wire. By whatever name, it is recommended for general purpose wiring of trucks, tractors, trailers, RVs, cars, boats, buses, motorcycles and other surface vehicle motor driven equipment. 18 gauge primary electrical wire is also used in car audio installation and light manufacturing.
- 18 gauge primary electrical wire is stranded, annealed, single conductor copper wire.
- Single conductor copper stranded polyvinyl chloride insulated primary wire is standard for original equipment and replacement automotive applications.
- All of our 18 gauge primary electrical wire meets or exceeds S.A.E. specification J1128, Ford M1L56A and Chrysler MS 3450.
- 18 gauge hook up wire is highly resistant to grease, oil and acids.
- GPT primary wire's smooth surface makes it ideal for pulling through loom or conduit.
- PVC insulation on electrical wire operates optimally between the temperatures of -29ºF to 194ºF and -34ºC to 90ºC.
- Automotive GPT wire is insulated with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
- 18 gauge auto electric wire is for use at 60 Volts or less.
- Our automotive primary wire is RoHS Compliant.
- 18 gauge wire is available in 100, 500, and 1,000 ft spools, 11,000 ft. factory reels and 50,000 ft. drums.
Made in the USA