3m Scotch Super 33 plus is a 7 mil premium vinyl electrical tape. Distinguishable by its super stretchy and conformable nature, regardless of environment. PVC backing provides electrical insulation for splices up to 600V. Resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, copper corrosion, acids and alkalis, and works great in 0 to 220 degree F temps.
- The combination of elastic backing and aggressive adhesive provides moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
- Pressure-sensitive rubber based adhesive.
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation.
- Super 33 + is compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds, as well as epoxy and polyurethane resin.
- Color: Black
- Width: 3/4 in
- New 76 ft. roll
- Thickness: 7 mil
- Temp. Range: 220.0 F [Max]
- Material: Vinyl
- Testing and approvals:UL Listed; UL 510 Standard ''Insulating Tape'' (product category OANZ), File E129200
- CSA Certification; Standard C22.2 No. 197-M1983 ''PVC Insulating Tape,'' File LR 48769
- Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape applies well in broad temperature range.
- Flame retardant, hot and cold weather resistant.
- Resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acids, and corrosion.
- Meets or exceeds SAE specifications.
- Genuine Parts and Products.
- Super 33+ Electrical Tape meets or exceeds and standards.
Made in the USA