12 Gauge Automotive Wire GPT
- Known as automotive wire, GPT wire, hook-up wire, GPT automotive wire, auto electric wire, auto wire,and GPT hook up wire, 12 Guage Automotive GPT (General Purpose Thermoplastic Insulated) is recommended for general purpose wiring of trucks, tractors, trailers, RVs, cars, boats, buses, motorcycles and other surface vehicle motor driven equipment. It is also used in car audio installation and light manufacturing.
- Stranded, annealed, single conductor copper wire.
- You will find that single conductor copper stranded polyvinyl chloride insulated automotive wire is a standard for original equipment and replacement automotive applications.
- Meets or exceeds S.A.E. specification J1128, Ford M1L56A and Chrysler MS 3450.
- Resistant to grease, oil and acids.
- You will find that GPT automotive wire's smooth surface is ideal for pulling through loom or conduit.
- The PVC insulation on automotive wire offered Crowbar Electrical Parts operates optimally between the temperatures of -29ºF to 194ºF and -34ºC to 90ºC.
- Insulated with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
- For use at 60 Volts or less.
- Crowbar Electrical Parts offers automotive wire that is RoHS Compliant.
- Our 12 gauge auto electric wire is available in 100, 500, and 1,000 ft spools, 4500 ft. factory reels and 20,000 ft. drums.
Made in the USA