14 Gauge Automotive Wire GPT
- Crowbar Electrical Parts offers 14 Guage Automotive GPT (General Purpose Thermoplastic Insulated) Wire which is known by many names including automotive wire, GPT wire, hook-up wire, GPT automotive wire, auto electric wire, auto wire, and GPT hook up wire.It is recommended for general purpose wiring of trucks, tractors, trailers, RVs, cars, boats, buses, motorcycles and other surface vehicle motor driven equipment. Our 14 gauge automotive wire can also be used in car audio installation and in light manufacturing.
- 14 gauge automotive wire is stranded, annealed, single conductor copper wire.
- For original equipment and replacement automotive applications single conductor copper stranded polyvinyl chloride insulated automotive wire is a standard.
- The 14 gauge automotive wire that we offer meets or exceeds S.A.E. specification J1128, Ford M1L56A and Chrysler MS 3450.
- It is highly resistant to grease, oil and acids.
- GPT automotive wire's smooth surface is perfect for pulling through loom or conduit.
- The PVC insulation on automotive wire will operate optimally between the temperatures of -29ºF to 194ºF and -34ºC to 90ºC.
- Crowbar Electrical Parts sales automotive GPT wire is insulated with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
- Our 14 gauge automotive wire is for use at 60 Volts or less.
- Automotive wire is RoHS Compliant.
- Automotive wire is available in 100, 500, and 1,000 ft spools, 6000 ft. factory reels and 30,000 ft. drums.
Made in the USA