18 Gauge Automotive Wire GPT
- 18 Guage Automotive GPT (General Purpose Thermoplastic Insulated) Wire goes by many names including automotive wire , GPT wire, hook-up wire, GPT automotive wire, auto electric wire, auto wire, and GPT hook up wire. By whatever name, it is recommended for general purpose wiring of trucks, tractors, trailers, RVs, cars, boats, buses, motorcycles and other surface vehicle motor driven equipment. 18 gauge automotive wire is also used in car audio installation and light manufacturing.
- 18 gauge automotive GPT wire is stranded, annealed, single conductor copper wire.
- Single conductor copper stranded polyvinyl chloride insulated automotive wire is standard for original equipment and replacement automotive applications.
- All of our 18 gauge automotive wire meets or exceeds S.A.E. specification J1128, Ford M1L56A and Chrysler MS 3450.
- 18 gauge hook-up wire is highly resistant to grease, oil and acids.
- GPT automotive wire's smooth surface makes it ideal for pulling through loom or conduit.
- PVC insulation on automotive wire operates optimally between the temperatures of -29ºF to 194ºF and -34ºC to 90ºC.
- Automotive GPT wire is insulated with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
- 18 gauge automotive wire is for use at 60 Volts or less.
- Our automotive wire is RoHS Compliant.
- 18 gauge auto electric wire is available in 100, 500, and 1,000 ft spools, 11,000 ft. factory reels and 50,000 ft. drums.
Made in the USA