Battery Cable 2 gauge
Battery cable can go by other names including starter cable or grounding cable. By whatever name, it's recommended for connecting a battery to either a switch, starter or ground on automobiles, trucks, buses, tractors, trailers, light duty boats, and other motor driven equipment. Your vehicle's electrical system relies upon the power supplied through your battery cables. A properly sized cable is essential for top electrical performance.
Our Battery Cable is built with tough, high temperature Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) insulation and is resistant to abrasion, cracking and a variety of chemicals including gasoline, oils, diesel fuels, grease, acid and provides excellent insulation properties.
- Battery Cable is of full gauge copper conductor.
- The multi-strand bare copper allows for optimal performance.
- All electrical starter cable meets SAE J1127 specifications.
- Our automotive battery cable is for use at 60 volts or less.
- Temperature rating of 105°C (221°F)
- Nominal Low Temperature Rating of -58° F.
- All battery cable is RoHS compliant.
- Ideal for automotive, commercial, industrial, agricultural, and recreational use!
- Cable is available in red for power and black for ground.
- Use starter cable in conjunction with our copper lugs to connect to vehicle's starter.
- 2 gauge automotive electrical battery cable is available in 25, 100, and 500 ft. spools and 2,200 ft. drums.
Made in the USA