4 Gauge Vinyl Insulated Butt Connector
Vinyl Butt Connectors can go by many names including butt splices, butt crimps, wire crimp butts, wire butt splices or even just butts. By whatever name, butt connectors are used to join two wires together by crimping each end of the butt splice barrel. Vinyl insulated butt splices are typically the most economical of the insulated wire splices. Use these when no special protection or characteristics are required.
- Our 4 gauge vinyl butt connector uses chamfered barrel ends to provide fast easy wire insertion from both ends and a built in wire stop for correct positioning. Vinyl Butt Connector must be crimped at ends.
- Made from Grade A crimping vinyl.
- All of our 4 gauge vinyl butts have a full size butted seam crimp barrel.
- Flared entry insulation that can facilitate thickly insulated wire.
- Our butt splices are industry standard color coded to indicate wire range.
- Insulators are rated at a continuous operating temperature range from -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- Listed and Recognized for 600V building wire and 1,000V signs and lighting fixtures (luminaries)..
Made in the USA