Heat Shrink Tubing 1/2" 3:1 Shrink Ratio
Heat shrink tubing is an economical and sure way to insulate your wires, splices and terminals. Polyolefin shrink tube is a variety of heatshrink tubing that offers resistance to abrasion, fluids and chemicals to bundled wires and jacketed electrical cable harnesses. Polyolefin shrink tube is resistant to flame, highly flexible and has excellent chemical, physical and electrical properties. Polyolefin Shrink tube has a low shrink temperature that can be easily marked and has a superior resistance to abrasion and meets UL, CSA and military specifications.
Dual Wall Polyolefin Tubing is a selection of heatshrink tubing with a flexible adhesive liner and a great shrink ratio that allows a broader range of applications. The Polyolefin Tubing bonds to a wide variety of plastics, rubbers and metals; medium wall increases mechanical strength and cut-through resistance.
Dual walled shrink tubing is ideal for exposed or underground applications providing good insulation, waterproofing and mechanical protection. Also suitable for Mechanical and abrasion protection, Physical/Electrical Protection of Components, Strain Relief, and Solder Insulation. It offers a reliable method for covering and protecting Wires and Solderless Terminals.
- Our 1/2" Shrink Tube is dual walled with an inner wall adhesive sealant.
- All of our Heat Shrink Tubing is made with durable Polyolefin material.
- Our Shrink Tubing meets UL-224/MIL approvals and is backed by our TS16949 Quality System and ISO-9001.
- Our Heat Shrinkable Tubing is RoHS compliant and has UL, CUL, Sony Green Partner Certification, as well as UL224 and AMS-DTL-23053 Standards.
- Shrink Tubing comes in 4 ft. factory cut sections.
- Shrink Tubing is available in black or red. For other colors, call toll free 800-949-9902
Made in the USA