Heat Shrink Butt Connectors
- Heat Shrink Butt Connectors can be called by other names including heat shrink butt splices, heat shrinkable butt connectors, shrink butts, or heat shrink insulated connectors. By whichever name, our heat shrink butt connectors offer the utmost in reliability.
- Made with adhesive-lined heat shrink material.
- When properly crimped and shrunk, they provide a seal that is resistant to water, steam, salt and other contaminants.
- Heat shrink insulated connectors will provide improved pullout strength and strain relief.
- Excellent splice for marine, automotive, outdoor, or harsh environment use.
- The translucent heat shrink material allows for visual inspection of the connection, and has the wire gauge printed on it.
- Heat shrink butt connectors have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon butt splices.
- Rated to 600 volts.
- Our heat shrink butt splices meet or exceed and standards.