12-10 gauge Heat Shrink Butt Connector
- Heat Shrink Butt Connectors can be called by other names including heat shrink butt splices, heat shrinkable butt connectors, shrink butts, or heat shrink insulated connectors. By whichever name, our heat shrink butt connectors offer the most in reliability.
- Crowbar Electrical Parts 12-10 gauge butt connectors are made with adhesive-lined heat shrink material.
- Heat shrink butt connectors, when properly crimped and shrunk, will provide a seal that is resistant to water, steam, salt and other contaminants.
- Improved pullout strength and strain relief.
- Crowbar Electrical Parts 12-10 gauge shrink butts provide an excellent splice for marine, automotive, outdoor, or harsh environment use.
- The translucent heat shrink material has the wire gauge printed on it and allows for visual inspection of the connection, and has the wire gauge printed on it.
- Heat shrink butt connectors from Crowbar Electrical Parts have a greater pull strength when compared to vinyl or nylon butt splices.
- Rated to 600 volts
- Crowbar Electrical Parts Heat Shrink Butt Connectors meet or exceed and standards.