16-14 Gauge Locking Spade Terminal
16-14 Gauge Locking Spade Terminals
- Spade terminals, also referred to as spade connectors, are used to mate, connect, or terminate a single wire. The shape of the spade connector resembles a fork, hence the term spade terminal. That fork shape allows the spade connector to connect the wire to a screw or stud type electrical connection. The fork connector shape also provides the ability to simply install or remove the spade connector as needed without having to fully remove the stud or screw it is attached to. This design makes spade terminals an ideal choice for tight spaces with limited room for installation.
- Spades "Snaps and Locks" onto stud post for easy assembly.
- 16-14 gauge locking spades insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Spring spades are industry standard color-coded to indicate wire size.
- Meets or exceeds and CSA specifications.
- Our snap spade terminals are genuine products.
Made in the USA