- ATC/ATO ADD-a-Fuse Circuit
- Adding a circuit is the fastest, easiest option for installers who need to add a circuit for applications such as electronic components.
- The Add-A-Line adapts the fuse block to quickly turn one slot in the fuse block into two, providing a safe, economical alternative to splicing.
- This ATC Add a Fuse Circuit uses ATC/ATO type blade fuses.
- Add a Lines are for applications calling for 10 Amps or less.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Installed an Add-A-Fuse circuit. It is an excellent concept. It works very well. The only drawback is space. There might not be adequate space in a fuse box to use this. I had to cut away a small section of the fuse box wall to get the Add-a-Fuse to seat well. No real problem; just an inconvenience. In addition, until I installed both fuses, I got a error light. Finally, I wasn't sure whether it made a difference how I put the device in the fuse socket. The instructions say you might have to rotate it 180 degrees. It didn't seem to make a difference.
All-in-all, it is an extremely convenient way to add a circuit.