Heat Shrink Tubing 1/2" 3:1 Shrink Ratio
Polyolefin shrink tube is a variety of heatshrink that is an economical and sure way to insulate your wires, splices and terminals. It offers resistance to abrasion, fluids and chemicals to bundled wires and jacketed electrical cable harnesses. It is resistant to flame, highly flexible and has excellent chemical, physical and electrical properties. Heat shrink tubing has a low shrink temperature that can be easily marked. It has a superior resistance to abrasion and meets UL, CSA and military specifications.
This selection of heatshrink tubing has a flexible adhesive liner and a great shrink ratio. It allows a broader range of applications and bonds to a wide variety of plastics, rubbers and metals; medium wall increases mechanical strength and cut-through resistance.
Ideal for exposed or underground applications, dual walled shrink tubing provides good insulation, waterproofing and mechanical protection. It is also suitable for Mechanical and abrasion protection, Physical/Electrical Protection of Components, Strain Relief, and Solder Insulation. It is a reliable method for covering and protecting Wires and Solderless Terminals.
- Dual walled with an inner wall adhesive sealant.
- Made with durable Polyolefin material.
- Meets UL-224/MIL approvals and is backed by our TS16949 Quality System and ISO-9001.
- It is RoHS compliant and has UL, CUL, Sony Green Partner Certification, as well as UL224 and AMS-DTL-23053 Standards.
- It comes in 4 ft. factory cut sections.
- Available in black or red. For other colors, contact us toll free 800-949-9902
Made in the USA