Locking Spade Terminal 12-10 Ga. x 1/4" stud.
- Spade Terminals are also called snap spades, spring spades, locking spade terminals, or fork terminals. By whatever name, our locking spade terminals allow for easy attachment and removal from connections.
- Our 12-10 gauge spades "Snaps and Locks" onto a 1/4" stud post for easy assembly.
- Locking spades insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- 12-10 gauge spade terminals are industry standard color-coded to indicate wire size.
- All spade terminals meet or exceed and specifications.
- Our 12-10 gauge locking spade terminals are genuine products.
Made in the USA