Locking Spade Terminal 16-14 Gauge with # 10 stud size
- Spade Terminals are also called snap spades, spring spades, locking spade terminals, or fork terminals. By whatever name, our locking spade terminals allow for easy attachment and removal from connections.
- Our 16-14 gauge spades "Snaps and Locks" onto a #10 stud post for easy assembly.
- Locking spades insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- 16-14 gauge spade terminals are industry standard color-coded to indicate wire size.
- All spade terminals meet or exceed UL and CSA specifications.
- Our 16-14 gauge locking spade terminals are genuine products.
Made in the USA