Locking Spade Terminal 22-18 Ga. with #6 stud
- Spade Terminals are also called snap spades, spring spades, locking spade terminals, or fork terminals. By whatever name, our locking spade terminals allow for easy attachment and removal from connections.
- 22-18 gauge spades "Snaps and Locks" onto a #6 stud post for easy assembly.
- Locking spades insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- 22-18 gauge spade terminals are industry standard color-coded to indicate wire size.
- All spade terminals meet or exceed and specifications.
Made in the USA