22-18 Gauge Male Bullet Connector with .156 barrel diameter.
Bullet Connectors are used as an alternative to a quick disconnect. With the male end literally being shaped like a bullet, it inserts into the female receptacle and fastens with a snug fit.
Bullet Connectors help prevent shorting or flash-over when they are disconnected with the power on. With a seamed barrel that will not separate under pressure or operating stress, our bullet terminals are proven to be dependable and effective in connecting two wires together. If there is a need to disconnect from the wire, they can be easily pulled apart and re-joined.
- Our 22-18 gauge bullet connectors are molded onto seamed barrel and are resistant to deformation.
- Funnel entry is formed into inside of insulation to allow for easier wire insulation.
- Bullet terminals come in "See Through" nylon insulator color coded to industry standards.
- The female bullet connector housing fits entirely inside the male to form a fully insulated in-line splice.
- Rated to 600 volts maximum, building wire; 1000 volts maximum, signs and fixtures.
- Temperature rating: 105° C (221° F)
- All 22-18 gauge male bullet connectors meet or exceed and standards