Ring Terminal 16-14 Ga. x 5/16" Hole Diameter
Ring terminals or eyelet terminals, are available for a wide range of wire and stud sizes. Used for termination of wires, our ring terminals are made from pure electrolytic copper and Grade A crimping vinyl. Butted seam-construction prevents our ring terminals from splitting under maximum pressure.
- Vinyl insulation sleeve on terminals is securely fastened to the butted seam barrel.
- Our vinyl insulated ring terminal insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- Our 16-14 gauge ring terminals are industry standard color-coded to indicate wire size range.
- Our vinyl insulated ring terminals are Electro-tin plated for corrosion resistance.
- Funneled chamfered entrance for easy wire insertion into ring terminal.
- 16-14 gauge ring terminals are annealed for maximum strength.
- A full crimping barrel length of 1/4” or longer is standard on all of our eyelet terminals.
- Ring terminals have a deep internal “V” groove to promote wire grip and current flow.
- All vinyl insulated 16-14 gauge ring terminals are UL and CSA approved.
Made in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I could not find the correct size terminals locally and found them here on Crowbar at an extremely manageable price. thanks to Crowbar Electrical, I have my golf cart fully functional.