Twist On Wire Connectors 22-14 gauge wire range (Orange).
- Twist On Wire Connectors can also be called twist nuts, twist connectors, or twist wire nuts. Whichever, their tight, square-wire spring makes quick, secure connections for positive continuity.
- Tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes. Resists chemical action from hydrocarbons, dilute acids, or alkaline solutions.
- Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 221 degrees. High-dielectric shell features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire.
- For copper to copper connections only.
- Twist Nuts make an excellent low cost means for making connections between two or more conductors.
- All Twist Wire Connectors are listed.