Female Push-On Disconnect 22-18 Ga. .187 (3/16") tab width Fully Insulated
Fully Insulated Push-on Terminals come in a variety of names such as Nylon Male and Female Disconnects, or Fully Insulated Male and Female Connectors.
By whatever name, fully insulated male and female disconnects resists higher temperatures and deformation than vinyl insulated push-on terminals. Used with any common primary wire, they are rated to 600 volts.
- The push on female housing fits entirely inside the male to form a fully insulated in-line splice.
- Fully insulated 22-18 gauge nylon connectors help prevent shorting or flash over when disconnected with power on.
- Our male and female disconnects have a "See Through" nylon insulator color coded to industry standards.
- See through nylon insulation allows for inspection of connection after crimping.
- Our 22-18 gauge nylon female disconnects meet or exceed UL and CSA standards.
- All fully insulated female push ons are genuine 3M Parts.
Made in the USA