Fuse Taps & Add-a-Fuse Line
- Fuse Taps offer a quick and inexpensive way to add an additional circuit to automobiles and trucks.
- Our Fuse Taps tap on the hot side of automotive fuse blocks to add an additional circuit quickly and easily.
- Tap into an existing car circuit to power a cellular phone, stereo components,etc.
- Our Fuse Tap push through design prevents fuse box expansion issues.
Made in the USA
When you need a reliable and safe way to add an additional circuit, our Add-a-Line Fuse block extension plugs into an occupied or vacant fuse slot and turns it into two circuits. Perfect for adding a circuit to an existing fuse block, it holds either 2 ATM or ATC fuses. It includes an output wire for the added circuit with a butt splice on the end for easy circuit integration.
- The fastest, easiest option for installers who need to add a circuit for applications such as electronic components.
- Available in ATC and Mini blade fuse versions
- For Applications calling for 10 Amps or less