Mounting Cable Tie Base .750 (3/4") x .750 (3/4")
Load usage: 18 to 30 Lbs. Max.
Adhesive cable tie mounting bases are ideal for a broad assortment of cable and wire bundling and organization projects around the plant, garage, or office including organizing wires and cables associated with automotive wiring, computers, and entertainment systems.
Offering a convenient twin strip design, these top quality cable tie adhesive mounting bases can be quickly and easily utilized to successfully and securely mount a vast assortment of wires and cables. Insertion of ties can be made from all four sides. Each mounting pad may be secured with two screws , with adhesive backing, or both, for ease of application and stability.
Available in cable mount sizes ranging from .750” and 1.0 ”, these long-lasting cable tie mounting bases are currently offered in the colors of black or natural, and come in easily accessible package quantities of 100.
- Use these cable tie mounting bases with cable ties to anchor a wire bundle or cable to a flat surface. They are designed for use with any electronic equipment.
- Adhesive cable mounts are used together with nylon cable ties to secure cables or other items to walls, ceilings, desks, or any other structure.
- Mounting bases are extremely versatile because of the use of a rubber-based adhesive.
- The cover base adhesive on our mounting bases provides high initial tack and quickly reaches maximum holding strength.
- The adhesive on our mounting cable tie pads will hold under continuous temperatures up to 125° F (52° C).
- The continuous straight-pull rated load is 1 lb. per square inch of adhesive on all mounting bases.
- Adhesive-backed mounting cable tie mounts are intended for attaching to clean and dry, metal, plastic, glass, and fiberglass surfaces.
- Standard material for all mounting bases: nylon 6/6.
- Cable ties mounting bases are used in conjunction with cable ties to stabilize and secure wiring bundles, both indoors and outdoors.
- Our mounting bases meet or exceed and standards.
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I needed the product for a reason completely unrelated to what most folks use it for. It is/was the correct shape and size and I will probably be ordering hundreds more.