3/4" Nylon Cable Clamp
Whatever name these high quality nylon cable clamps go by, they secure cable, convoluted tubing, wires, hoses or split wire loom. Nylon cable clamps are also called nylon clamps, cable clamps, or wire clamps.
- Nylon cable clamps are molded in the open position for easy assembly. Making them tough, resilient, light weight, and resist aging.
- The nylon cable clamps mounting hole is 13/64" in diameter.
- Molded of nylon, they are resistance against corrosion, salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease and common solvents.
- Nylon cable clamp is made with strong and resilient Type 66 nylon material.
- All wire clamps are offered by Crowbar Electrical Parts in Black or Natural
- They are and approved
Made in the USA