12-10 Gauge Vinyl Insulated Butt Connector
12-10 Vinyl Butt Connectors are used to join two wires together by crimping each end of the barrel.
Vinyl insulated butt splices are typically the most economical of the insulated wire splices. Use these when no special protection or characteristics are required.
- Using chamfered barrel ends to provide fast easy wire insertion from both ends, our 12-10 gauge vinyl butt connector are built in wire stop for correct positioning. Vinyl Butt Connector must be crimped at ends.
- Our 12-10 gauge vinyl butt connectors are made from Grade A crimping vinyl.
- Full size butted seam crimp barrel.
- 12-10 gauge vinyl butt connectors come with a flared entry insulation that can facilitate thickly insulated wire.
- Industry standard color coded to indicate wire range.
Insulators are rated at a continuous operating temperature range from -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- 12-10 gauge vinyl butt connectors are Listed and Certified for 600V building wire and 1,000V signs and lighting fixtures (luminaries).
Made in the USA