4 Gauge Vinyl Insulated Butt Connector
Crowbar Electrical Parts 4 gauge Vinyl Butt Connectorsare used to join two wires together by crimping each end of the butt splice barrel. Vinyl insulated butt splices are typically the most economical of the insulated wire splices. They are used when no special protection or characteristics are required.
- Vinyl Butt Connectors employ chamfered barrel ends to provide fast easy wire insertion from both ends and a built in wire stop for correct positioning.
Must be crimped at ends.
- Crowbar Electrical Parts Vinyl Butt Connectors are made from Grade A crimping vinyl.
- Each have a full size butted seam crimp barrel.
- Flared entry insulation that can facilitate thickly insulated wire.
- Vinyl Butt Connectors all have industry standard color coded to indicate wire range.
- These insulators are rated at a continuous operating temperature range from -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- Listed and Recognized for 600V building wire and 1,000V signs and lighting fixtures (luminaries)..
Made in the USA