4 Gauge Vinyl Insulated Butt Connector
4 gauge Vinyl Butt Connectors are used to join two wires together by crimping each end of the butt splice barrel. Vinyl insulated butt splices are typically the most economical of the insulated wire splices. Use these when no special protection or characteristics are required.
- Uses chamfered barrel ends to provide fast easy wire insertion from both ends and a built in wire stop for correct positioning. Must be crimped at ends.
- Made from Grade A crimping vinyl.
- All have a full size butted seam crimp barrel.
- Flared entry insulation that can facilitate thickly insulated wire.
- Are industry standard color coded to indicate wire range.
- Insulators are rated at a continuous operating temperature range from -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- Listed and Recognized for 600V building wire and 1,000V signs and lighting fixtures (luminaries)..
Made in the USA