Heat Shrink Tubing 3/16" 3:1 Shrink Ratio
This is an economical and sure way to insulate your wires, splices and terminals. Heat shrink tubing is a variety of heatshrink tubing that offers resistance to abrasion, fluids and chemicals to bundled wires and jacketed electrical cable harnesses. Polyolefin shrink tube is resistant to flame, highly flexible and has excellent chemical, physical and electrical properties. It has a low shrink temperature that can be easily marked and has a superior resistance to abrasion and meets UL, CSA and military specifications.
This selection of heatshrink tubing, dual wall polyolefin tubing offers you a flexible adhesive liner and a great shrink ratio that allows you a broader range of applications. Bonding to a wide variety of plastics, rubbers and metals, polyolefin tubings medium wall increases mechanical strength and cut-through resistance.
It is ideal for exposed or underground applications providing good insulation, waterproofing and mechanical protection. Dual walled shrink tubing is also suitable for Mechanical and abrasion protection, Physical/Electrical Protection of Components, Strain Relief, and Solder Insulation; offering you a reliable method for covering and protecting Wires and Solderless Terminals.
- Dual walled, Our 3/16" Shrink Tube has an inner wall adhesive sealant.
- Heat Shrink Tubing is made with durable Polyolefin material.
- It meets UL-224/MIL approvals and is backed by our TS16949 Quality System and ISO-9001.
- RoHS compliant and has UL, CUL, Sony Green Partner Certification, as well as UL224 and AMS-DTL-23053 Standards.
- Dual walled shrink tubing comes in 4 ft. factory cut sections.
- It is available in black or red. For any other colors, please call us toll free 800-949-9902
Made in the USA