Heat Shrink Tubing 3/8" 3:1 Shrink Ratio
Polyolefin shrink tube offers you an economical and sure way to insulate your wires, splices and terminals. This variety of heatshrink tubing offers resistance to abrasion, fluids and chemicals to bundled wires and jacketed electrical cable harnesses. Resistant to flame, highly flexible and has excellent chemical, physical and electrical properties, polyolefin shrink tube offers you a low shrink temperature that can be easily marked and it has superior resistance to abrasion and meets UL, CSA and military specifications.
This selection of heatshrink tubing has a flexible adhesive liner and a great shrink ratio, allowing for a broader range of applications. Bonding to a wide variety of plastics, rubbers and metals; its medium wall increases mechanical strength and cut-through resistance.
Ideal for exposed or underground applications providing good insulation, waterproofing and mechanical protection; Dual walled shrink tubing is also suitable for Mechanical and abrasion protection, Physical/Electrical Protection of Components, Strain Relief, and Solder Insulation. It also offers you a reliable method for covering and protecting Wires and Solderless Terminals.
- Polyolefin heat shrink tubing is dual walled with an inner wall adhesive sealant.
- All of our 3/8" Shrink Tube is made with durable Polyolefin material.
- It meets UL-224/MIL approvals and is backed by our TS16949 Quality System and ISO-9001.
- Polyolefin heat shrink tubing is RoHS compliant and has UL, CUL, Sony Green Partner Certification, as well as UL224 and AMS-DTL-23053 Standards.
- Comes in 4 ft. factory cut sections.
- Heat Shrink Tubing is available in black or red. For other colors, call 800-949-9902
Made in the USA