Locking Spade Terminal 12-10 Ga. x #6 stud
- Spade Terminals are also called snap spades, spring spades, locking spade terminals, or fork terminals. By whatever name, our locking spade terminals allow for easy attachment and removal from connections.
- Our 12-10 gauge spades "Snaps and Locks" onto a #6 stud post for easy assembly.
- Locking spades insulation has a flared entry for easier wire insertion.
- 12-10 gauge spade terminals are industry standard color-coded to indicate wire size.
- All spade terminals meet or exceed and specifications.
- Our 12-10 gauge locking spade terminals are genuine products.
Made in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Peter at Crowbar Electronics was amazing. I found this item on his webpage after searching through a million electric websites. I called him and ask him if it was possible for a sample to try it on my products to see if it would fit. He was happily to send a sample. He was very quick too on shipping. As soon as I received it in a couple of days, I tested it on my circuit boards, and was a perfect fit. I went and ordered 1000x within minutes of receiving shipment. Great customer service