Maxi fuses protect your power distribution system — you need them to prevent damage to your equipment from current overload.The job of a Maxi fuse is to protect any equipment's vital wiring. Vehicle wiring can be pretty deeply entrenched and integrated into an electrical system making it extremely difficult to locate and replace. When a current large enough to fry a wire or damage a vital component is drawn through some electrical system in a vehicle, the vehicle's Maxi fuses will burn out first and prevent that current from doing any major damage.
Crowbar Electrical Parts carries maxi fuses and fuse holders that are used primarily in automotive, marine and other mobile equipment applications, our maxi fuse comes in many different amperages.
- Replacement automotive style Maxi Fuse fits all styles of OEM and aftermarket automotive fuse blocks, fuse panels, and fuse holders.
- The plastic housing is color coded for easy amperage identification.
- Manufactured to exacting standards and meet or exceed all SAE specifications and requirements.
- Can be used in many foreign and domestic vehicles including cars, trucks, rv's, and boats.
- All of our Maxi fuses meets or exceed OEM standards.
- Our Fuses are available in the following amperage ratings:
- 20 amp, 30 amp, 40 amp, 50 amp, 60 amp, 70 amp, & 80 amp.
Made in the USA