Mini fuses protect your power distribution system — you need them to prevent damage to your equipment from current overload. The job of a fuse is to protect any equipment's vital wiring. Vehicle wiring can be pretty deeply entrenched and integrated into an electrical system making it extremely difficult to locate and replace. When a current large enough to fry a wire or damage a vital component is drawn through some electrical system in a vehicle, the vehicle's fuses will burn out first and prevent that current from doing any major damage.
Crowbar Electrical Parts carries a wide variety of mini fuses and that are used primarily in automotive, marine and other mobile equipment applications, our mini fuse comes in many different amperages.
- Replacement automotive style mini fuse fits all styles of OEM and aftermarket automotive fuse blocks, fuse panels, and fuse holders.
- The plastic housing is color coded for easy amperage identification.
- Manufactured to exacting standards and meet or exceed all SAE specifications and requirements.
- Can be used in many foreign and domestic vehicles including cars, trucks, rv's, and boats.
- All of our mini fuses meet or exceed OEM standards.
- Our fuses are available in the following amperage ratings:
- 1 amp, 2 amp, 3 amp, 5 amp, 7.5 amp, 10 amp, 15 amp, 20 amp, 25 amp, 30 amp.
Made in the USA