3/16' Nylon Clamp
Also know as nylon clamps, cable clamps, or wire clamps, Nylon cable clamps can secure cable, convoluted tubing, wires, hoses or split wire loom.
- Nylon cable clamps are molded in the open position for easy assembly. Clamps are tough, resilient, light weight, and resist aging.
- Nylon clamp mounting hole is 13/64" in diameter.
- Cable clamps are molded of nylon for resistance against corrosion, salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease and common solvents.
- Nylon cable clamp is made with strong and resilient Type 66 nylon material.
- All wire clamps are available in Black or Natural
- Nylon clamps are and approved
Made in the USA