5/8' Nylon Cable Clamp
With these high quality nylon cable clamps you can secure cable, convoluted tubing, wires, hoses, or split wire loom. They are also called nylon clamps, cable clamps, or wire clamps.
- Nylon cable clamps are tough, resilient, light weight, and resist aging, as they are molded in the open position for easy assembly.
- The mounting hole for our nylon clamps is 13/64" in diameter.
- Resistant to corrosion, salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease and common solvents, clamps are molded of nylon.
- Clamps are made with Type 66 nylon material which is strong & resilient.
- Nylon cable clamps are being offered in Black or Natural
- Each are and approved
Made in the USA