- 3M T-Tap 12-10 gauge #953
- 3M T-taps also known as quick slide connectors, are commonly used to tap into an existing wire. Closing the tap makes a connection to the wire that can be accessed using a male .250 push on terminal. A quick and easy way to tap into an existing circuit that can be easily disconnected later.
- 3M T-taps require no wire stripping. Simply clip the part over primary wire and crimp down with pliers.
- No special tools are required.
- 3M T-tap Insulated, color coded by wire size.
- T-tap mates with .250 fully insulated male
- Our T-taps are a genuine Part.
- All 12-10 gauge 3m T-taps (#953) meets or exceed and standards.
Made in the USA