- T-taps also known as quick slide connectors, are commonly used to tap into an existing wire. By closing the tap you make a connection to the wire that can be accessed using a male .250 push on terminal. T-taps are quick and easy way to tap into an existing circuit. They can be easily disconnected later.
- Requires no wire stripping. You simply clip the part over primary wire and crimp down with pliers.
- No special tools are required.
- T-tap Insulated, color coded by wire size.
- T-tap mates with .250 fully insulated male
- All 12-10 gauge T-taps meets or exceed and standards.
Made in the USA