- T-taps which are also known as quick slide connectors, are commonly used to tap into an existing wire. Closing the tap makes a connection to the wire that can be accessed using a male .250 push on terminal. T-taps are a quick and easy way to tap into an existing circuit which can be easily disconnected later.
- No wire stripping is necessary with T-taps. Simply clip part over the primary wire and close with a pair of pliers.
- No special tools are required.
- Taps are insulated, color coded by wire size.
- T-taps Mates with .250 fully insulated male
- Crowbar Electrical Parts All 16-14 gauge T-Taps meet or exceed and standards.
Made in the USA