- 3M T-Tap 16-14 gauge. # 952
- T-taps also known as quick slide connectors, are commonly used to tap into an existing wire. Closing the tap makes a connection to the wire that can be accessed using a male .250 push on terminal. A quick and easy way to tap into an existing circuit that can be easily disconnected later.
- With 3M T-taps no wire stripping is necessary. Simply clip part over the primary wire and close with a pair of pliers.
- No special tools are required with 3M T-taps.
- Taps are insulated, color coded by wire size.
- T-taps Mates with .250 fully insulated male
- Our T-taps are genuine Parts.
- All 16-14 gauge 3M T-Taps (#952) meet or exceed and standards.
Made in the USA