24" Nylon Cable Tie
Bundle Diameter: 7.00"
Maximum Load Strength: 175 Lbs.
Available in Black or Natural
Cable ties are known by different names. They can also be called wire ties, nylon tie wraps, zip ties & many more names. Whatever the name they go by, they are an inexpensive, quick, and easy way to bundle wires and cable together.
We offer you a full inventory of durable, top quality zip ties here at Crowbar Electrical Parts, including a great selection of miniature, standard, heavy duty and many more cable ties —so that you can find the perfect solution to meet your specific needs fast and easy!
Their tensile strength of our cable ties ranges are rated to 175lbs. They are an inexpensive, quick and easy way to bundle wire and cable together. They are made in the U.S.A. and where applicable, are Military Standard.
They are an inexpensive, quick and easy way to bundle wire and cable together. Made of durable nylon, our 24 in. they are also UV rated for long lasting outdoor use.
- All 24' nylon ties will meet military standards and specifications.
- Zip ties are made with strong and resilient Type 66 nylon material.
- Nylon tie wraps have a bent tip for easier pick up, insertion and pull-up.
- Tie wraps are resistant to a wide range inorganic and organic substances.
- All 24' cable wire ties will meet or exceed and standards.
Made in the USA