24" Nylon Cable Tie
Bundle Diameter: 7.00"
Maximum Load Strength: 175 Lbs.
Available in Black or Natural
Cable ties go by different names. They can also be called wire ties, nylon tie wraps, zip ties, plastic ties, tie wraps, nylon ties, and even several more. Whatever the name, they are an inexpensive, quick, and easy way to bundle wires and cable together.
Our full inventory of durable, top quality zip ties here at Crowbar Electrical Parts includes a great selection of miniature, standard, heavy duty cable ties and much more—so finding the perfect solution to meet your specific needs is fast and easy!
Their tensile strength ranges are rated to 175lbs. All cable ties are an inexpensive, quick and easy way to bundle wire and cable together.are made in the U.S.A. and where applicable, are Military Standard.
Cable ties are an inexpensive, quick and easy way to bundle wire and cable together. Made of durable nylon, our 24 in. they are also UV rated for long lasting outdoor use.
- All 24' nylon ties meet military standards and specifications.
- Zip ties are made with strong and resilient Type 66 nylon material.
- Nylon tie wraps have a bent tip for easier pick up, insertion and pull-up.
- Tie wraps are resistant to a wide range inorganic and organic substances.
- All 24' cable wire ties meet or exceed and standards.
Made in the USA