36" Nylon Cable Tie
Bundle Diameter: 11.00"
Maximum Load Strength: 175 Lbs.
Available in Black or Natural
Yes cable ties go by different names. They can also be called wire ties, nylon tie wraps, zip ties, plastic ties, tie wraps, nylon ties, and even several more. They are an inexpensive, quick, and easy way to bundle wires and cable together, whatever the name.
Crowbar Electrical Parts offers you a full inventory of durable, top quality zip ties which includes a great selection of miniature cable ties, standard cable ties, heavy duty cable ties and many more—so finding the perfect cable tie solution to meet your specific needs is fast and easy!
Made of durable nylon, they are also UV rated for long lasting outdoor use, with tensile strength ranges that are rated to 175 lbs. They are all made in the U.S.A. and where applicable, are Military Standard.
Cable ties are an inexpensive, quick and easy way to bundle wire and cable together.
- All 36" nylon ties meet military standards and specifications.
- They are made with strong and resilient Type 66 nylon material.
- For easier pick up, insertion and pull-up, nylon tie wraps have a bent tip.
- Resistant to a wide range inorganic and organic substances.
- Meets or exceeds and standards.
Made in the USA