1/4" Nylon Clamp
Also called nylon clamps, cable clamps, or wire clamps nylon cable clamps will secure cable, convoluted tubing, wires, hoses or split wire loom.
- Tough, resilient, light weight, and resist aging, nylon cable clamps are molded in the open position for easy assembly.
- The mounting hole is 13/64" in diameter.
- Our cable clamps are molded of nylon for resistance against corrosion, salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease & common solvents.
- Made with type 66 nylon material, our cable clamps are strong and resilient.
- All nylon cable clamps are available in Black or Natural.
- and approved.
Made in the USA