- 3M T-Tap 22-18 gauge #951
- T-taps also known as quick slide connectors, are commonly used to tap into an existing wire. Closing the T-tap makes a connection to the wire that can be accessed using a male .250 push on terminal. A quick and easy way to tap into an existing circuit that can be easily disconnected later.
- T-taps require no wire stripping.
- No special tools are required with T-taps.
- T-tap Insulated, color coded by wire size.
- T-taps Mate with .250 fully insulated male
- Our T-taps are genuine parts.
- All 22-18 gauge 3M T-Taps (#951) meet or exceed and standards.
Made in the USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The product was as advertised...a genuine 3M part.
The service was outstanding.