2 gauge Vinyl insulated Butt Connector
2 gauge Vinyl Butt Connectors from Crowbar Electrical Parts are used to join two wires together by crimping each end of the butt splice barrel. Crowbar Electrical Parts vinyl insulated butt splices are typically the most economical of the insulated wire splices. Use these when no special protection or characteristics are required.
- Crowbar Electrical Parts vinyl butt connectors use chamfered barrel ends to provide fast easy wire insertion from both ends and a built in wire stop for correct positioning. Vinyl Butt Connector must be crimped at ends.
- They are made with Grade A crimping vinyl and high copper barrel with Nickle-Cadmium plating.
- Each Vinyl Butt Connector has a full size butted seam crimp barrel.
- Their flared entry insulation that can facilitate thickly insulated wire.
- Industry standard color coded to indicate wire range.
Insulators are rated at a continuous operating temperature range from -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- Vinyl Butt Connectors are Listed and Certified for 600V building wire and 1,000V signs and lighting fixtures (luminaries).