6 Gauge Vinyl Insulated Butt Connector
Used to join two wires together by crimping each end of the butt splice barrel, 6 gauge vinyl butt connectors are typically the most economical of the insulated wire splices. Use these when no special protection or characteristics are required.
- Vinyl butt connector uses uses chamfered barrel ends to provide fast easy wire insertion from both ends and a built in wire stop for correct positioning. Vinyl Butt Connector must be crimped at ends.
- All are made from Grade A crimping vinyl.
- All vinyl butt connectors have a full size butted seam crimp barrel.
- All offer a flared entry insulation that can facilitate thickly insulated wire.
- Vinyl butt connectors are industry standard color coded to indicate wire range.
Insulators are rated at a continuous operating temperature range from -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- 6 gauge butt connectors are Listed and Certified for 600V building wire and 1,000V signs and lighting fixtures (luminaries)
Made in the USA