8 Gauge Vinyl Insulated Butt Connector
Crowbar Electrical Parts 8 gauge Vinyl Butt Connectors are used to join two wires together by crimping each end of the barrel.
Typically the most economical of the insulated wire splices, vinyl insulated butt splices are used these when no special protection or characteristics are required.
- Using chamfered barrel ends to provide fast easy wire insertion from both ends and a built in wire stop for correct positioning, Vinyl Butt Connectors must be crimped at ends.
- 8 gauge Vinyl Butt Connectors are made from Grade A crimping vinyl.
- All have a full size butted seam crimp barrel.
- All come with a flared entry insulation that can facilitate thickly insulated wire.
- All Vinyl Butt Connector are are industry standard color coded to indicate wire range.
Insulators are rated at a continuous operating temperature range from -40°F to 221°F (-40°C to 105°C)
- Listed and Certified for 600V building wire and 1,000V signs and lighting fixtures (luminaries).
Made in the USA