Vinyl Butt Connectors
Vinyl Butt Connectors can go by many names including butt splices, butt crimps, wire crimp butts, wire butt splices or even just butts. By whatever name, butt connectors are used to join two wires together by crimping each end of the butt splice barrel. Vinyl insulated butt splices are typically the most economical of the insulated wire splices. Use these when no special protection or characteristics are required.
- Our vinyl butt connector uses chamfered barrel ends to provide fast easy wire insertion from both ends and a built in wire stop for correct positioning. Vinyl Butt Connector must be crimped at ends.
- Butt splice insulation is made of Grade A crimping Vinyl.
- All of our vinyl butts have a full size butted seam crimp barrel.
- Butt crimps have a flared entry insulation that can facilitate thickly insulated wire.
- All Butt Connectors meet or exceed and standards.
Made in the USA